Welcome to Lone Star Chiropractic Your Chiropractor in Hutto, TX
Our board-certified Austin chiropractor, Dr. Patrick Jones, can play a key role in your recovery from back pain due to an auto accident, fall, workplace or sports injury, or certain musculoskeletal conditions. We provide natural treatments at Lone Star Chiropractic not only to alleviate pain and other symptoms but also to enhance your overall wellness and quality of life. This is possible since we take a comprehensive approach when providing chiropractic care, beginning from your initial consultation to diagnostics and treatment. Thanks to the advanced technology, equipment, and techniques we use, you can look forward to lasting pain relief!
Chiropractic Care Services We Provide
Here are the core services we offer which are designed to naturally treat pain at its source. After a thorough evaluation, physical exam, and other necessary tests, Dr. Jones will determine which treatment approach is right for you. All treatment modalities are drug-free and non-surgical:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments such as spinal manipulation reduces upper and lower back pain by realigning the spine. This helps to correct disc herniation, pinched nerves, e.g., from sciatica, and improve spine and nervous system functions.
- Corrective Exercises: Healing is optimized when other non-invasive techniques and therapies such as rehabilitative exercises are combined with adjustments. Corrective exercises relieve muscle stiffness and improve range of motion.
These hands-on therapies work synergistically and are effective in reducing inflammation, stimulating soft tissue repair, and improving muscle and joint flexibility. Dr. Jones also offers lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling, ideal protein, and posture correction tips to promote holistic wellness and prevent recurrent back pain.
Conditions Treated at Lone Star Chiropractic
Apart from acute injuries, degenerative disease due to wear and tear can cause chronic pain that may come and go or persist. The pain could be severe or debilitating and can worsen if treatment is delayed. Dr. Jones is passionate about helping you to live a pain-free life and get back to doing the activities you enjoy. He can tailor an individualized wellness plan to alleviate back pain resulting from these conditions:
- Spinal stenosis
- Sciatica (nerve pain)
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Arthritis, e.g., osteoarthritis
- Dislocated or misaligned spinal joints (subluxation)
- Muscle strains and sprains (soft tissue injuries)
Schedule an appointment with our Austin chiropractor
Stop your chronic pain by calling (512) 377-2663 to schedule a consultation at Lone Star Chiropractic. If you've never seen a chiropractor before, our professional staff can provide more details to help you understand what to expect from chiropractic care in Austin. Feel free to link to our new patient center or read the testimonials to find out what our patients think about the services and quality care we provide.